中英文混录

贡献者:Ryoutaaaa 类别:中英混合 时间:2022-03-27 10:18:28 收藏数:10 评分:0
返回上页 举报此文章
请选择举报理由:




收藏到我的文章 改错字
And now you are mine.现在,你是我的
Rest with your dream in my dream.在我的梦境中沉沉入梦
Love and pain and work should all sleep now.
爱痛与辛劳也全休眠。
The night turns on its invisible wheels,夜色苍茫,身旁的你
And you are pure beside me as a sleeping amber.
那么纯洁,如同静静的琥珀。
No one else, love, will sleep in my dreams.
再没有人,亲爱的,会在我的梦境中沉睡。
You will go, we will go together,你会离去,我们一块儿离去,
over the waters of time.跨越时间的长河。
No one else will travel through
the shadows with me.
再没有人会与我并肩穿越这黑暗,
Only you, Evergreen, Ever sun, Ever moon.
只有你,是我常青的树,不灭的太阳,不落的月亮。
Your hands have already
opened their delicate fists
你舒展的柔美纤指,
And let their soft drifting sorrows drop away.
缓缓淌落了悲伤。
Your eyes close like two great wings, and I move.
你双眸拢合如翼,我动身了。
After, following the folding water随后,载着你的冥流,
that you carry, that carries me away.也将载我离去,
The night,
the world, the wind spin out their destiny.
黑夜、世界和风,循入它们的命运,
Without you, I am your dream, only that,
and that is all.
失去了你,我只是你的梦幻,只是这样。
A Psalm of Life 人生礼颂
Tell me not in mournful numbers,请别用哀伤的诗句对我讲;
Life is but an empty dream!人生呵,无非是虚梦一场!
For the soul is dead that slumbers因为沉睡的灵魂如死一般,
And things are not what they seem.事物的表里并不一样。
Life is real! Life is earnest!人生是实在的!人生是热烈的!
And the grave is not its goal;人生的目标决不是坟墓;
Dust thou art , to dust returnest,你是尘土,应归于尘土。
Was not spoken of the soul.此话指的并不是我们的精神。
声明:以上文章均为用户自行添加,仅供打字交流使用,不代表本站观点,本站不承担任何法律责任,特此声明!如果有侵犯到您的权利,请及时联系我们删除。
文章热度:
文章难度:
文章质量:
说明:系统根据文章的热度、难度、质量自动认证,已认证的文章将参与打字排名!

本文打字排名TOP20

登录后可见

用户更多文章推荐